HomeExhibitingExhibitor ZoneBuyers ZoneNewsContacts
Back To List Rosslyn Chapel Trust
Rosslyn Chapel was founded in 1446. The beauty of its setting and its ornate medieval stonework have inspired, attracted and intrigued visitors for generations.

The Chapel rose to international fame when it appeared in Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code and the subsequent film.

Just seven miles south of Edinburgh, the Chapel and visitor centre are open all year.

Information is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Mandarin, Slovak, Swedish and Portuguese. The Chapel's Guides give talks each day in English introducing the building and its main features.

The Chapel is available for private evening visits with catering provided by arangement.
HomeExhibitingExhibitor ZoneBuyers ZoneNewsContacts