HomeExhibitingExhibitor ZoneBuyers ZoneTravel InfoNewsContactsFAQsTestimonials
Back To Floorplan Rosslyn Chapel
Rosslyn Chapel was founded in 1446 by Sir William St Clair and the beauty of its setting and its ornate medieval stonework have inspired, attracted and intrigued visitors ever since.

The Chapel rose to international fame when it appeared in Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code and the subsequent film.

Just 7 miles south of Edinburgh, the Chapel and visitor centre are open all year. Information is available for visitors in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese and Mandarin. The Chapel's Guides give talks throughout the day in English introducing the Chapel and its carvings.

The Chapel is available for private evening visits with catering provided on request.

HomeExhibitingExhibitor ZoneBuyers ZoneTravel InfoNewsContactsFAQsTestimonials