VisitScotland expo is returning to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Glasgow on 17th & 18th April 2013. Scotland will be promoted by around 240 businesses with a Scottish tourism product to promote.
VisitScotland will be attended by around 470 hosted international buyers and 350 hand picked UK based buyers including tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and travel media.
Here is why you should be exhibiting.....
Exhibitors told us the potential value of the business quoted. The average (mean) potential value was £27.3k.
- 92% of Exhibitors were satisfied/very satisfied with the business potential expo offered, with the highest quality of buyers coming from Germany, UK, USA, India, Russia Federation and China - in this order.
- 88% of international buyers will feature a place they visited in future programmes
- 24% of UK and 32% of International Buyers will introduce a Scotland programme for the first time
- 83% of UK and 82% of International buyers intend to add new suppliers to their current programmes.
- 77% of UK and 79% of International Buyers intend to expand their current programmes to Scotland.
- 55% of UK and 78% of International Buyers intend to create additional Scottish tour programmes
Buyers are driven to your stand through the on-line appointment scheduling service. The expo website is accessed throughout the year by both travel trade and the consumer as an information service – free advertising for a year!
The expo website is accessed throughout the year by both travel trade and the consumer as an information service – free advertising for a year!
To book your stand click on floorplan from the navigation menu above. Shell scheme stands £1,596.00 + VAT each. For all prices please see the floorplan