VisitScotland expo is returning to the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC), Aberdeen on 22nd & 23rd April 2015. Scotland will be promoted by around 240 businesses with a Scottish tourism product to promote.
VisitScotland will be attended by around 470 hosted international buyers and 350 hand picked UK based buyers including tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and travel media.
Here is why you should be exhibiting.....
Exhibitors told us the potential value of the business quoted. The average (mean) potential value was £22.6k.
- 85% of Exhibitors were satisfied/very satisfied with the business potential expo offered, with the highest quality of buyers coming from Germany, USA, UK, Russian Federation and Canada - in this order.
- 87% of international buyers will feature a place they visited in future programmes
- 40% of UK and 37% of International Buyers will introduce a Scotland programme for the first time
- 87% of UK and 90% of International buyers intend to add new suppliers to their current programmes.
- 80% of UK and 82% of International Buyers intend to expand their current programmes to Scotland.
- 70% of UK and 80% of International Buyers intend to create additional Scottish tour programmes
- 68% of exhibitors said the ROI on their attendance was excellent or good
- 71% of exhibitors conducted business with other stand holders
Buyers are driven to your stand through the on-line appointment scheduling service.
The expo website is accessed throughout the year by both travel trade and the consumer as an information service - free advertising for a year!
To book your stand click on floorplan from the navigation menu above. Shell scheme stands £1,650.00 + VAT each. For all prices please see the floorplan